- Sesame seeds lightly roasted 1 1/2 cups
- Jaggery chopped 1 cup
- Dry coconut (khopra) grated 1/2 cup
- Green cardamom powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Step 1: Grind sesame seeds and jaggery to a coarse mixture using a mixer or a mortar and pestle.
- Step 2: Transfer the mixture onto a plate, add dried coconut and green cardamom powder and mix well.
- Step 3: Divide this mixture into equal portions and shape into lemon-sized ladoos.
- Step 4: Store in airtight jars.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia