1/3 c. shortening
1 1/2 c. molasses
1 c. brown sugar
2/3 c. cold water
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. allspice
1 tsp. ginger
1 tsp. cinnamon
6 c. flour
· Cream together shortening, molasses and brown sugar.
· Add cold water, then soda, salt, allspice and ginger.
· Blend in the flour and knead. Take a ball of the dough and make a bear tummy.
· Roll out a medium-size ball of dough for a head and 4 little ones for the arms and legs.
· Add 2 tiny balls for the bears' ears. Decorate with raisins or nuts.
· Bake in Sunflame OTG on foil for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Batch of dough can make about 15 or 20 bears.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia