- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2-3 slit green chillies
- Curry leaves to taste
- Few cumin seeds
- Vegetables- drumsticks, carrots, french beans, potatoes
- Salt to taste
- Coconut for paste
- 2 tsp hung curd
- Grind the grated coconut into a paste. Add few cumin seeds, curry leaves and green chilies.
- Boil the vegetables and keep them aside.
- Heat coconut oil in pan. Add green chillies, curry leaves, boiled vegetables, salt and coconut paste.
- Let the preparation cook for 2-3 minutes on low flame till the vegetables and the coconut paste blend well. Put the preparation in a bowl, add curd and mix it well.
- Avial is ready. Garnish with curry leaves and enjoy the authentic South Indian dish.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia