- 3 cups water
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 tsp khus essence(vetiver)
- 1-2 tsp green colour
- Mix sugar and water and stir over low heat, till sugar is dissolved.
- When dissolved, let it come to a boil and cook till thickened - one thread consistency. That is take a drop of the mixture and press between your thumb and forefinger, a thread should form when you separate the fingers.
- Mix in the essence and colour and store in a clean, airtight bottle.
- Add the required amount of sharbat in a glass of water and stir well with Sunflame Hand Blender.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia