4 Cups of Boiling Water
2 Green Tea bags
3 Tbsp. Honey
1/2 Cucumber (peeled and chopped)
Juice of One Lemon
- Steep your tea bags in your boiling water for about five minutes. Remove bags and add your honey and stir to dissolve.
- Refrigerate the green tea for at least 4 hours until chilled through.
- In a mason jar or cocktail shaker muddle together your cucumber and lemon to combine flavors. Really mash that cucumber to get all the juices out of it!
- Strain the lemon juice and cucumber juice into the green tea and stir to combine.
- Serve over crushed ice and garnish with lots of fresh cucumber and lemon slices!
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia