- 3 tbsp edible gum (gaund)
- 4 1/2 tbsp ghee
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
- ghee for deep-frying
- Heat 3½ tbsp of ghee in a broad non-stick pan, add the whole wheat flour and roast it over a medium flame for 6 minutes, while stirring continuously. Keep aside to cool completely.
- Heat the ghee for deep-frying in a deep non-stick kadhai and deep-fry the gaund till the pieces puffs up. Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Combine the powdered sugar, fried gaund, cardamom powder, remaining 1 tbsp of ghee and roasted whole wheat flour in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 15 portions and shape each portion into a round ball.
- Serve or store in an air-tight container.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia