Snake gourd / Pudalangai - 1 medium size
Oil for Deep frying
Gram Flour / Kadalai Mavu / Besan - 1 cup
Rice Flour / Arisi Mavu - 1/2 cup
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder / Manjal podi - 1 tsp
Asafoetida / Hing / Kaya podi - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Water as needed
- Take snake gourd and remove all the inside seeds from it. Now slice them into little thick rounds.
- Now make a batter by mixing all ingredients given in the list to a smooth paste. The batter
- should be a little thinner than dosa batter. not too thick or too thin.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Dip the snake gourd pieces into the batter and coat on all sides.
- Fry them in hot oil till they are golden. Drain them in paper towel.
- Serve hot.
Source - http://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/2013/05/pudalangai-bajji-snake- gourd-bajji-deep.html?m=1
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia