- 2 x 100g bars Divine dark chocolate
- 100g very soft unsalted butter
- 250g caster sugar
- 4 large free-range eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 60g plain flour
- 60g Divine cocoa powder
- Heat the Sunflame oven to 180C/gas mark 4. Break up the dark chocolate. Put into a heatproof bowl and melt gently. Remove the bowl from the heat and leave to cool until needed.
- Put the butter and sugar into the bowl of a food mixer and beat until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in the eggs, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in the vanilla essence.
- Spoon the cooled melted chocolate on to the mixture then mix in thoroughly.
- Sift the flour and cocoa on to the mixture and gently stir in. When completely combined spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and spread evenly.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until firm to the touch but still a bit fudgy – the chocolate will continue to cook slightly for a few minutes after coming out of the oven.
- Remove the tin from the oven and set on a wire cooling rack. Leave to cool completely before cutting into pieces.
- Delicious eaten warm with ice cream.
- Store in an airtight container and eat within four days.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia