- 1 Kg Chicken (broiler) (skinned and cut into pieces)
- 2 tsp Ginger (ground with garlic), chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic, chopped
- 3 Cups Onions, finely chopped
- 2 Cups Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1 Bay leaf
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 Tbsp Coriander seeds, powdered
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper, powdered
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- 2 Tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Cream (for garnish)
- Heat oil and add cumin seeds in SUNFLAME SOLITAIRE PRESSURE COOKER.
- When they splutter, add onion mixture and sauté over high heat till light brown.
- Add the tomatoes, and sauté till fat separates.
- Add the garam masala, salt, turmeric, coriander powder and the red pepper and mix well.
- Keeping the heat high, add the chicken pieces and turn around till they are completely coated with the mixture.
- Add 1/2 cup water, bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and cook covered till chicken is cooked through and is soft and tender.
- Serve hot garnished with the cream and coriander leaves.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia