• 500 g chicken breast, cubed small
• 10 g olive oil
• 1 tsp garlic powder (if you cant have it, dont use it!)
• 1 tsp paprika (if you cant have it, dont use it!)
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 tsp maple syrup (optional, or other liquid sweetener)
• 2 large pieces of BPA free gladwrap
1. Add all ingredients to mixer bowl, blend for 1 min 30 sec/speed 5/MC on.
2. Scrape mixture out onto piece of gladwrap. Twist the ends and roll tight, squeezing as much air out as possible. Wrap securely with second piece of gladwrap. If you need to see a visual guide watch: http://youtu.be/s1FNe9iYRUM.
3. Wash bowl roughly and add 1000g water. Put your deep steaming tray in place and put chicken roll inside. Steam for 35 min/steaming temperature/speed 3. Internal temperature should reach 74 degrees for doneness.
4. Allow the roll to rest for 10 mins before refrigerating for atleast 2 hours. Unwrap and slice as needed. Keeps for 3-4 days in an airtight container in the fridge and can be sliced and frozen.
If you dont want to steam in plastic, you can use baking paper, cheesecloth and string.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia
Source - http://skinnymixers.com.au/skinnymixers-lunchbox-chicken-loaf/