- 2 tbsp vegetable or olive oil
- 4 chicken tenderloins
- 3 bacon rashers, rind removed, halved
- 4 eggs
- ½ turkish pide bread
- 1 baby cos lettuce, thickly sliced
- 1/3 cup bought caesar dressing
- 1/3 cup shaved parmesan
- 550 g packet frozen potato wedges, cooked to serve
- 1. Heat half the oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat. Add chicken and bacon; cook and turn for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Transfer to a heatproof plate. Cut each piece of chicken in half.
- 2. Add remaining oil to pan. Pan-fry eggs for 2-3 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Remove from heat.
- 3. Cut bread in half horizontally. Cut each piece in half to total 4 equal portions. Toast. Place toasted bread on serving Plates. Top with lettuce; drizzle with dressing. Top with bacon, chicken and egg. Top with parmesan. Serve sandwich with wedges.
Source- http://www.foodtolove.co.nz/recipes/open-chicken- and-egg- sandwich-8904
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia