1/2 kg chicken breast
5 garlic cloves made into a paste
2 c curd
1 tsp black pepper, crushed (kali mirch)
Salt to taste
2 tsp juice lemon.
- Mix all the ingredients of the marinate together very well in a bowl.
- Clean the chicken and remove it of any fat that is seen.
- Now with a sharp knife, make random slits all over it.
- Cover the chicken very well with the marinate mixture and keep in a tightly covered bowl to refrigerate.
- You must refrigerate the chicken overnight before cooking.
- Once this is done, you should remove the chicken from the marinate and grill for tem minutes on each side or till it cooked well.
- Remember not to let the chicken char.
- Sprinkle chat masala powder, lemon juice and serve hot.
Source - http://www.indianfoodforever.com/non-veg/chicken/afghan-chicken.html
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia